20- Point Programme Section
TTP-86 has been restructured in the light of past years achievements and experinces as well as the introduction of several new policies and programmes by the Govt. of India.
The restructured TTP-2006 has Points for the rural and urban people. Its trust is towards programmes for eradicating poverty and improving the quality of life of the poor and the under-privileged people all over the country. The programme covers various socio economic aspects like poverty, employment, education, housing, health, agriculture, land reforms, irrigation, drinking water, protection and empowerment of weaker sections, consumer protection, environment, e- Goverance, etc.
Programme covers 66 items out of which 25 items will be monitored on monthly basis, remaining items will be monitored on annual basis as the information in respect of these items will be available on annual basis by the concerned Ministry. The list of 25 items to be monitored on monthly is as under:-
- 1. Employment generation under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- 2. Swaranjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
- 3. Sampoorna Grameen Rojgar Yojana.
- 4. Self Help Groups
- 5. Distribution of Waste land to landless.
- 6. Minimum Wages Enforcement (including Farm Labour)
- 7. Food security:
- i) Targeted Public Distribution system.
- ii) Antodaya Anna Yojana.
- 8. Rural Housing-Indira Awaas Yojana.
- 9. EWC/LIG Houses in Urban Areas.
- 10. Rural Area - Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme
- 11. Immunisation of Children.
- 12. Sanitation Programme in Rural Areas.
- 13. Institutional Delivery.
- 14. SC Families Assisted.
- 15. ST Families Assisted.
- 16. Universalisation of ICDS Scheme.
- 17. Functional Anganwadis.
- 18. Number of Urban poor families assisted under seven point charter viz. Land tenure, housing at affordable cost, water, sanitation, health, education and social security.
- 19. Afforeatation
- a) Area Covered under Plantation on - Public and Forest Lands.
- b) Number of Seedlings planted on - Public and Forest Lands.
- 20. Rehabilitation of handicapped and orphans.
- 21. Welfare of the aged.
- 22. Rural Roads - PMGSY
- 23. Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana.
- 24. Energising Pump sets.
- 25. Supply of Electricity.
The monitoring, implementation and review system of the Ministry of Statistics and programme implementation is at Annexure-I in the guidelines. Astatement indicating items to be monitored on monthly and yearly basis alongwith the parameters to be monitored under each item, unit of reporting and the name of the agency furnishing the information is at Annexure-II. There are certain items under TPP-2006 where the concerned items are yet to be operationalised. These items are as follow:-
- i) Rural Business Hubs in Partnership with Panchayat.
- ii) Quick and in expensive Justice-Gram Nyayalayas and Nyaya Panchayats.
- iii) Dry land Farming.
- iv) Social Security for Agricultural and Unorganised Labour.
- v) Rehabilitation of Scavengers.
- vi) Rights of Forests dwellers - Owners of minor forest produce.
- vii) Reservation of OBCs in Education.
- viii) Sports for all in Rural and Urban Areas.
- ix) IT enabled e-Governance for Panchayats and Municipalities.
In the Monthly Progress Report, the performance of the States and Union Territories, for different programms, will be categoriezed as under:-
- a) 'Very Good' performance is one where the achievement is 90% or more of targets.
- b) 'Good' performance is one where the achievement is between 80% and 90% of targets.
- c) 'Poor' performance is one where the achievement is below 80% of targets.