Public Finance Section
It Classifies the various items of the State Govt. Budget so as to obtain the information regarding
- Estimation of Gross State Domestic Products and related macro economic aggregates.
- Consumption Expenditure, capital Formulation, Current and Capital Transfers etc. out of budgetary resources.
- National Accounts Statistics.
Three set of Accounts are prepared:
- Account 1- Income and Outlay Account of Administrative Departments.
- Account 2- Production Account of Departmental Commercial Undertakings.
An Analysis of State Finances of all the States is carried out to present a comparative position of the State regarding
- Per Capita Revenue Receipts from Various Sources.
- Per Capita State’s own Tax Revenue Receipts from Various Sources.
- Per Capita Developmental and Non-Developmental Revenue Expenditure.