PLAN MONITORING SECTION
Functions of monitoring Section
- 1. The Plan Monitoring helps in converting outlays into outcomes and also helps the State in getting more funds from Centre Government as well as Externally Aided/Funding Agencies to meet the resource requirement of the State.
- 2. Monitoring of plan expenditure Major Head-wise, Sub Head-wise and Scheme-wise.
- 3. Collection, compilation, tabulation of details of expenditure and physical achievements concerned with plan.
- 4. Preparation of quarterly/half yearly and Annual Progress Report of Plan Schemes including CSS, EAP, TFC, ACA and other earmarked sectors.
- 5. Preparation of expenditure statements for use in annual review meeting of plan schemes at level of FCPS(Plg.), Chief Secretary, Finance and Planning Minister, Chief Minister and Members, Planning Commission, Govt. of India.
- 6. Preparation of Chief Minister’s speech for annual review meeting of plan schemes with Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Govt. of India.
- 7. Preparation of Mid-term Appraisal Document for Mid-term Review Meeting of Five Year Plan with Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Govt. of India.
- 8. Preparation of a document of Basic Statistics having outlay and expenditure of Five Year Plan Schemes.
Reports Prepared by Monitoring Section
1. Reports on Annual Plans
- (a) Quarterly Progress report
- (b) Annual Progress report
2. Report on Five Year Plan
- (a) Mid term appraisal report
- (b) Basic Statistics for Five year Plan