The Department of Economic and Statistical Affairs, Haryana functions under the administrative control of the State Planning Department, Haryana. Function of State Government have increased tremendously. The concept of a State has changed from that of a simply maintaining law and order to that of welfare state. Statistical data and methods are of great help in promoting human welfare, framing suitable policies and efficient functioning of various departments of state government. This Department undertakes multifarious activities pertaining to the collection, compilation and analysis of data on socio-economic aspects of the State economy evaluation of development programmes and formulation of annual five year plans…
- To collect, compile analyse data regarding various socio-economic aspects of the State.
- To serve as a store-house for all types of statistics required for planning and formulation of development programmes.
- Instructions/Guidelines for preparation of Annual Budget Estimates 2024-25 for Welfare and Development Schemes
- Reconstitution of Direct Benefit Transfer Cell (DBT) in accordance with the Guidelines of Government of India.
- Evaluation of Right to Service Act, Haryana
- Regarding issuing of seniority list of Promoted Divyang group C Employees(CLERK,ASSISTANT,DEUPTY SUPDT.) in the Department
- Regarding issuing of seniority list of Promoted Divyang group C Employees(STENO,JSS,SSS,PA) in the Department